cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW for Wells Fargo Home Mortgage

tag
Jackal24

GW for Wells Fargo Home Mortgage

I have a 30 late on my mortgage from about 3 years ago. Has anyone had any luck with a GW letter and getting it removed? If so, where did you send it? This is the only late I have on my credit reports, and I would like to get it cleaned up.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AutoBot
Established Contributor

Re: GW for Wells Fargo Home Mortgage

I have been trying GW requests to WFHM for the last 5 months with no success so far. I have sent an email to the top dog, sent a fax, and regular mail. Keep getting the same answer...."we cannot legally change accurate credit reporting". WFHM can go suck it!

Message 2 of 5
FIRECOURAGE
Frequent Contributor

WFHM is the worst on goodwills. I have tried about 15 to 20 times over the last year and a half but each was denied. Emailed the hig boss, board communications and numerous other WF Executives. They will contact you and let you know they will conduct an investigation and about a week later deny the goodwill.

My lates are about 18 months old now so I have decided to just let them age and hopefully they won't hurt as much.

Goodluck but they are the WORST!

4/01/2019 | Dismissed Chapter 7 BK

2/12/2024 | Equifax: 677 | Experian: 699 | TransUnion: 725
Goal Score: 750 - Across The Board
Message 3 of 5
AutoBot
Established Contributor

@FIRECOURAGE wrote:

Goodluck but they are the WORST!

+1000000   It will be a miracle for them to actually change anything. Starting to use "NGW" when talking about goodwill and Wells Fargo.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

In going through as many WF GW threads as I could find on here searching, I think I could only find two people that ever received WF GW, one from 2008 and one from 2011... so nothing in a LONG time.  Perhaps they've gotten even more strict over the years.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.