Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW in work!!

tag
cjack202003
New Contributor

GW in work!!

So, I've been reading the board and researching the net about sending a goodwill letter.  I read on this board that some people sent an email directly to the CEO, so I decided to try it...and I got a response from the CEO!!!

Here is my email....

Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for taking the time out to read this email.  I know your schedule can get busy, being a person of your stature.  My name is xxxxxxxxx.  Last September, a 30 Day Late Payment was posted on all three Credit Bureaus.  I know this may be a lot to ask, but I am requesting the removal of the 30 Day Late Payment. This is the ONLY missed payment of my Credit Report. I have never missed a payment and have a history of payments made on time with Nordstrom.  I was in the process of deploying and thought I had my finances in order, prior to leaving. My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused, due to the late payment.  Since then, I have set up an automatic payment plan and paid extra every month to expedite to process of getting my balance down.  My credit card will be paid in full on 15 January 2013.

My credit is important to me and my relationship with your company is also important.  The last thing I want is for Nordstrom to view me as high risk and not value me as a customer.  I've been a happy customer for many years and will like to remain one for many more.  I would really appreciate if you could remove the late payment from my file.  Please consider my request with a goodwill adjustment and have the 30 Day Late Payment removed from all three Credit Bureaus.

Very Respectfully, 

xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Here is what the CEO replied....

Dear Mr. xxxxxxx,

xxxxx xxxxxx oversees our credit services, and she or one of her team members would be able to address your question and see what is possible. I’ve copied her on this email and we will follow up with you soon.

Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxxx

Hopefully this means good news!!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
sarkell
Frequent Contributor

Re: GW in work!!

Please pm the address you used!

Cards: CSP $5k, Capital One Cash Rewards VS $3100, Discover it $3k Capital One MasterCard $600, Orchard Bank $3k, Barclays Rewards MC $1250 Gapcard $900, BR $300, Neiman Marcus $1k, Macys $1200 Walmart $500
In the garden until I can get a BCP

Starting Score: 534
Current Score: 682 EQ SW 660 TU 636 EX 3/26/13
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.