cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW letter....I feel its not complete, any suggestions?

tag
cgreer72
Regular Contributor

GW letter....I feel its not complete, any suggestions?

Dear Lisa,

I have made multiple attempts to contact you via the telephone but have unsuccessful. So I’m writing to you to see if you may assist me. In February of this year I had attempted to purchase my first home. Due to a couple of derogatory in entries on my credit report I was unable to receive loan approval. Over the past month I have gone through the process of repairing my credit so I can make another attempt at purchasing a home later this year.  I obtained a copy of my credit report and noticed I had a balance due to your company in the amount of $247.05. I have contacted Fair Collections and Outsourcing and have paid the debt in full on April 15, 2011. I have attached a copy of the “Paid in Full” letter.  My representative at Fair Collections was extremely pleasant to interact with and informed me that their company was not able to remove the trade line from my credit report, and that I would have to contact AMLI in order to have that take place. So this is the reason for my letter.  I have not reviewed my credit report in many years or I would have paid this debt in a much timely manner.  I’m asking that your company make a good will gesture and please remove the debt from my credit report so I have the ability  to purchase my first home.This account is scheduled to “drop off” my credit report in April of 2012. It would be greatly appreciated if there was a way for this to be removed before that time.

I feel like I need to add another sentence or two at the end, but not sure what to say. Help!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW letter....I feel its not complete, any suggestions?

You could end with something like...

Thank you in advance for any and all consideration given to my request.

Sincerely,

XXXXX

Good luck.  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: GW letter....I feel its not complete, any suggestions?

Review this letter i think its a good one. I have used it myself. Jus tailor the letter to your situation. Good LucK!

How are you sir!

I have an out of the box request and I would love to see if you could oblige. I
am in the process of credit restoration to buy a new home, and one the negative
factors on my credit report is a 30 day late payment from HSBC. (Dec 2009)

Now I do understand the integrity of the credit reporting system, I am also
aware that you all are legally required to report Fair and Accurate information.
Thus not compromising the integrity of the credit game.

However, I am asking for an extension to remove the SINGLE late payment recorded
on my account for credit reporting purposes. I know this is something that is
normally not granted. I don't have a sob story as to why I paid late, it was
quite honestly a simple oversight.

Are you able to review my account and potentially remove this derogatory
reporting?

I am not asking for a deletion of an entire tradeline or removal of multiple
lates. But I very much enjoy being an HSBC customer. (I have my car loan, credit
card, and credit monitoring service through your bank)

As a LOYAL customer, whom has NEVER been late on any HSBC accounts, other than
this single late on my credit card account.

I have contributed key business (money) to your organization, and am hoping to
be forgiven of a SINGLE trangression.

Please give me an e-mail back or call if you would like to discuss further!
Thanks in advance for reading my e-mail!

Sincerely,

Mrfulloluv

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.