Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW letter to BofA

tag
golo
Frequent Contributor

GW letter to BofA

Anybody have had good experience GWilling BofA? Where can i get the email address? On their website the only option is to send a secure email,i would like to send it to a person,you know,not a department.Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Terrie1977
New Contributor

Re: GW letter to BofA

I have sent two GW letters with no response

I have sent Debt Investigations twice, both Certified RR with no response

I PMed you the email address that I used yesterday that someone on this forum said they got a positive response.

Good luck! Let us know your outcomeSmiley Happy

Current Score : 625 FICO 03/07/2012
05/11/2012 641 FICO
06/03/2012 671 FICO
06/18/2012 678 FICO
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just recently sent a GW letter to the office of the president and received a phone call that they cannot change anything. I wish you the best of luck!!!
Message 3 of 12
golo
Frequent Contributor

Omg...Smiley Sad anyhow thank you all,i will give it a shot and keep ya'll inform

Message 4 of 12
felyndr

same here- sent 3 letters( last one to prez office)-denied each time stating can't do it legally???

it was a 60 day late pyment thru CW 6 yrs ago in middle of BK???refinanced before they even bought them out, so i thought maybe it would work, but no way...at a loss anyone have email/name info -would help  Thanks!

Message 5 of 12
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

I also had no luck with BofA.  Asked them to remove some lates from my mortgage.  They marked the account in dispute, and the letter they sent back to me said that they would report it in dispute unless they heard from me otherwise.  I wrote them back to say that I was not disputing the accuracy of the information and had merely asked for a GW adjustment, and I asked them to remove the dispute comment.  Despite their own letter clearly indicating that they would remove the dispute comment if I told them I was dropping the dispute (not to mention the common sense observation that you should be able to withdraw a dispute), it took me multiple phone calls, letters, e-mails, etc. over the course of more than a year to get them to remove the account in dispute remarks.  Best of luck. 

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you PM me the email address?

Thank you!

Message 8 of 12
golo
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, can you share the email address? Thank you in advance

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

As I posted in my own post:

Contact info: I searched on the Consumerist's site for BoA contact info. There's contact info there for how to reach Bank of America's CEO.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.