Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW letter worked......

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW letter worked......

Well for the past week I have been emailing 3 different CEOs of a bank that I had an recent installment loan with that had a 30day late 2 times a day. well to my suprise I got an alert this morning. Guess what,  I gained 23pts from a removal of a late payment.  Thanks so much everyone for your help. As I keep saying every "baby step" helps.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
greent
Frequent Contributor

Re: GW letter worked......

So nice to hear!!! Every point counts!!!

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

can u offer any advice on how you did this or what you said in ur letter.  i tried to call BOA on the phone and she laughed at me and said it would be falsifying records to do that. I even asked for one if not all.
Message 3 of 10
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
can u offer any advice on how you did this or what you said in ur letter.  i tried to call BOA on the phone and she laughed at me and said it would be falsifying records to do that. I even asked for one if not all.

Don't bother calling customer service.  Do a google search for BOA executives (spell out boa fully), or try BOA exec. email...try a few different things.  Find names for the top players...CEO, VP's and the like.  Those are the people that really check their mail (or have an exec. assistant) and get it done. 

as far as the letter...the best comes from YOU.  Be creative...don't just say you need better scores to buy a house.  Say whatever comes to mind, but be a little creative.  After you've done it a couple times....it will be simple as writing an email to a friend.

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 10
ArmyStrong
Frequent Contributor

23 points is like a "giant" baby step! Congrats!!
TU: 556 12/12/08 ~ EQ: 509 12/12/08 ~ EX: 509 12/12/08
TU: 588 8/7/09 ~ EQ: 529 7/30/09 ~ EX - ?? (509 12/12/08)
TU: 619 9/01/09 ~ EQ: 608 9/01/09 ~ EX - ?? (640 FAKO 9/01/09)
TU: 626 9/30/09 ~ EQ: 624 9/30/09 ~ EX - ?? (640 FAKO 9/01/09)
TU: 659 10/7/09 LO PULL EQ: 624 10/7/09 LO PULL EX: 659 10/7/09 LO PULL
Message 5 of 10
deviousdevelopment
Valued Member

Congrats!!!
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

missmoney bags

In my GW letter all I did was tell them several life experiences that came up during the time I had my late payment, as if I was trying to get sympathy from them. But I only wrote true things so if they asked for more info I could provided them with letters and receipts of the events that occurred when payment was late. I used one of the letters I googled and just made it to fit me.

Message 7 of 10
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

It NEVER hurts to ask NICELY!

CONGRATS

Message 8 of 10
DI
Super Contributor

Congratulations KYNurse 78!!  What an awesome job to get a response from the top of the ladder.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

what was the baddie company?
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.