Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW letter ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW letter ?

Hi Guys,

Can someone help me with this please.  I have this creditor reporting on my cr and I cannot seem to get them to remove it from equifax.  What should I do, GW letter to the president of the company?  It showing 120 days late as well. 

Or do you think that since its an old account 2002, I should just let it be?

Thank you

Credit AccountCredit Account Wstrn Fund
Status as of [?] Mar, 2009 Date opened [?] Jul, 2002 Date of last activity [?] Mar, 2003 Date closed [?] Not Reported Account number [?] XXXXXXX4112 Loan type [?] Not Reported Largest past balance [?] $4,587 Terms [?] Not Reported Account Type [?] Installment Account holder [?] Individual Scheduled payment amount [?] $75
Descriptions [?]
  • Paid account / zero balance
  • Paid by dealer

No contact information provided by Equifax

Balance [?] Current Status [?] Past Due Amount [?] $0 90 days past due Not Reported Seven year payment history [?] 30 days late 2 times (Mar 2003) 60 days late 1 time (Apr 2003) 90+ days late 1 time (May 2003) Worst Delinquency [?] 90 days past due
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: GW letter ?

By next May all of your lates and derog references would be removed. If you can wait till then, then I would suggest waiting. Sending a GW could get it deleted and your AAoA could take a hit (if this is older than your AAoA). Otherwise, all you can do is to send GWs over and over and over and over and over and over and over again until they do something. I have a redeemed repo reporting a few lates and I've send dozens and dozens of GWs, at least 75, all without a response. I'll send 75 and 175 more until they remove the lates.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.