cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW letters.. never done one before.. question. (first premier)

tag
cwwatts1202
Established Contributor

GW letters.. never done one before.. question. (first premier)

I paid off a balance owed on a First Premier cc yesterday, it was from july 2012, family member stole it, signed my name to the charges she made, it was family so we didn't report it etc I explained to FP what had happened, and that I would like to pay it, and they told me it was CO and I'd have to pay the CA (rush more) the rep at FP also said I could file a dispute with the CB and have it removed from my CR but I explained to her the family member signed my name, made purchases etc. she thought I meant it was opened it my name without my knowledge.. so anyways, I paid it yesterday, balance was $322 settled for $225. I would like to send a GW to them explaining the situation that it was stolen, we didn't file a report because it was family, the rep told me FP does not require you to file a police report, but since I opened the card it was just used without my authorization, i probably wouldn't be able to get it removed by disputing, and i would really appreciate it if they'd delete it from my report since it was stolen from me, but i still paid the balance to be fair so their company would not lose money or something I don't really know what to say lol I didn't make the charges, it hasn't been an extremely long amount of time (7 months) I know they don't usually delete things, but I was hoping in my situation if I worded the letter right they would? Thoughts? If I should send a GW how do I send it? snail mail, email? Does anyone have the address/email I would need to send it to? Thanks!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.