Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW letters

tag
Shannon3671
New Contributor

GW letters

Hi everyone! I'm really excited because my bk is finally set to fall off in June (TU and Ex were kind enough to early delete, but EQ is hanging on to it like I'm some kind of debt criminal). Either way, after the BK I was unemployed due to corporate downsizing for almost 2 years and early on while trying to re-establish credit had items with delinquent payments and that were sent to collections. All of these were paid when I find employment again, but I am hoping to send out some GW letters in an attempt to clean up my file. If anyone has the e-mail addresses or postal addresses that worked for the following companies, I would really appreciate if they could share them with me. ,Fingerhut/Webbank, Ginny's, Synchrony/Care Credit (it was originally a GE, however, even after going to collections and being paid, Synchrony continues to report the negative even though it wasn't their account during the delinquency), First Savings and Credit First. Also, I had two accounts opened last year that I closed the same day because I didn't like the limit or, in the case of Paypal, was going for the credit card and was given the Paypal credit instead. Is there a way to have them removed as well so it doesn't look as though I've opened so many recent accounts? Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: GW letters

I dont have the emails but I do recommend that you mail them to the office of the CEO of each company you are seeking goodwill from. Mailed letters carry more weight in making it personal than email does. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
Shannon3671
New Contributor

Re: GW letters

Thank you.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.