Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW success?!? :)

tag
mamahearts
Frequent Contributor

GW success?!? :)

I wrote a GW letter to have this PIF collection which was HUGE removed from our credit reports.  I got this response today.  Just trying to be sure I read it correctly.  Does this mean my GW letter worked? Thanks for reading!

Portfolio Recovery Associates investigated the accuracy of the information we furnished to the credit reporting agencies in regard to the PRA account ending in ### and, as a result of that investigation, we have requested that the credit reporting agencies delete our trade line for this account from your credit reports.  For your records we have attached an explanatory letter from our Disputes Department and a copy of the Universal Data Form representing our electronic request to the credit reporting agencies to delete that trade line.

Thank you, again, for contacting Portfolio Recovery Associates with your concerns.

myFICO starting TU 683 8/26/11
myFICO starting EQ 645 8/26/11
myFICO EQ 652 9/26
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DVH1980
Contributor

Re: GW success?!? :)

Looks good to me!

*USAA WORLD MC 18k* *USAA VISA 12k* *AMEX BCE 10k* *DISCOVER IT 15k* *AMEX ZYNC* *B of A SIGNATURE CASH 15k* *NAVY FEDERAL PLATINUM 20k* *CITI DOUBLE CASH 15k* *Veridian CU 14k* *Barclays Apple 12.5k*

Message 2 of 3
mamahearts
Frequent Contributor

Re: GW success?!? :)

@DVH1980 wrote:

Looks good to me!

That's awesome!  I never would have known to ask if not for this forum! You guys rock! Thanks for all your help!

myFICO starting TU 683 8/26/11
myFICO starting EQ 645 8/26/11
myFICO EQ 652 9/26
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.