Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW this....support group!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW this....support group!

I don't get it..   two days ago, I had a collection removed from my TU - but no score change. Not even a point.

Today, those two incorrect CO listings on my Mazda account were finally removed from EQ - no score change. Not even a point.

I know that my scores are FAKO scores on truecredit and they are not accurate - but shouldn't they move a little with those changes?
Message 31 of 378
Chanduwar
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Count me in for this support group.

I mailed 7 GW letters to Primus Financial. Every-time they replied that they will not change the Credit Information reported to the CRA's.

This time this is what I started the GW letter with.

Primus Financial Services May 14 2008
PO Box 542000
Omaha, NE 68154-8000

Ref Account # xxxxxxxx

Dear Sir/Madam,

I did receive you responses on my previous requests for the same. I am not asking you to make changes to the reports, but I am asking for forgiveness. We all have bad times in life, but that does not make some one bad forever. As humans we ask forgiveness from God for our sins, don’t we? That is what I am asking from you. To err is human, to forgive is divine!!

etc

I will keep GW ing them. Some day I may find a good enough person.
Message 32 of 378
Anonymous
Not applicable

That sounds good.
Message 33 of 378
Anonymous
Not applicable

What?  Nothing in 5 days from anyone?   Smiley Indifferent

I've been busy disputing incorrect and obsolete inquiries and personal info from my reports. Smiley Happy
Message 34 of 378
bridgetkaryn
Frequent Contributor

I just sent out another round of letters... I haven't gotten rejections yet or any changes to my CR's... so I will just keep sending em!

Go me!

I will get these changes to my credit report... I have changed as a person and I think my credit should reflect it!
Starting Score: 06/2010- EQ 464
01/2012-EQ 512
April Score: EQ 679 4/12TU- 677 EX- 699 (FAKO)
Current Score: 05/2012-EQ 691 4/12TU- 706 EX- 720(FAKO)
Goal Score: 700 by 05/2012- MADE IT!!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 35 of 378
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

I started another post yesterday but its barried.... I just printed mine up and am writing a new one but researching some information about reporting a Collection as an installment so i can have some backing to my words...
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 36 of 378
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Viewed 56 times

Hi,

Count me in for this support group.

I mailed 7 GW letters to Primus Financial. Every-time they replied that they will not change the Credit Information reported to the CRA's.

This time this is what I started the GW letter with.

Primus Financial Services May 14 2008
PO Box 542000
Omaha, NE 68154-8000

Ref Account # xxxxxxxx

Dear Sir/Madam,

I did receive you responses on my previous requests for the same. I am not asking you to make changes to the reports, but I am asking for forgiveness. We all have bad times in life, but that does not make some one bad forever. As humans we ask forgiveness from God for our sins, don’t we? That is what I am asking from you. To err is human, to forgive is divine!!

etc
I LOVE IT!!!!
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 37 of 378
Ceejay1978
Regular Contributor

I am joining the club.  I was on here before as ISOgoodcredit (I actually like that name better)  but after I bought the Suze Orman and Score alert, I inadvertently created a new un/pw

So I just printed up all 6 of my GW letters, 5 copies each and will keep them at my desk and mail them out every week!

I have one baddie for a timeshare and some small baddies that I think i can tackle with PFD letters (none over 150).  I may also PFD my credit union but i donk they do that.  I gotta read up.

I have plans to buy a condo and i wanna get my credit in better order! 
Message 38 of 378
bridgetkaryn
Frequent Contributor

Hi All,

I wanted to see if any members of "the GW club" had any updates...

I got a call us to discuss your account from CapOne and I got 1 late removed from another account... Lets hope I start to see some results in other areas!

I would love to hear some positive updates...
Starting Score: 06/2010- EQ 464
01/2012-EQ 512
April Score: EQ 679 4/12TU- 677 EX- 699 (FAKO)
Current Score: 05/2012-EQ 691 4/12TU- 706 EX- 720(FAKO)
Goal Score: 700 by 05/2012- MADE IT!!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 39 of 378
Ceejay1978
Regular Contributor

I GW'd the following on 5/22 and 5/23

CapOne- Nasty looking lates i need removed
Chase (OC) - was sent to a CA. Paid/settle with CA.  nasty looking lates and CO removed
Childrens Place/Citi- 2 lates removed
Walmart/GE Money- account pd off- 2 lates removed
HSBC/orchard (OC)- was sent to a CA and paid/settled with CA... nasty looking lates removed
Macys- 2 late removed
Shell/Citi- Paid and settled- nasty lates and Co removed

PFD'd

CA for $88 willing to PIF

Message 40 of 378
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.