Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW this....support group!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW this....support group!

GW = Good Will (letters). Do a search for that and you will see some examples.
Message 61 of 378
Anonymous
Not applicable

No luck here but I received a letter from ASC stating they would like to help and will look at my account. I will hear in 20 days they say haha.
Message 62 of 378
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Hi,

I got some responses back from CapOne too... though they asked for my Account #'s (I sent partial #'s and my SSN) because they couldn't find them... I find that rather remarkable especially since they continue to Validate each time!

In light of this, anyway I can use this to my advantage?

Thanks, any help will be appreciated!

Bridget

Ugg I would dispute since they dont seem to have your account information... just a thought anyone eles? Would it reage it?
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 63 of 378
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

I got a ford I sympothise with you but we report accurate data... bla bla bla bla! Flood him with love!
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 64 of 378
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jesedmotherof5 wrote:
Hi,

I got some responses back from CapOne too... though they asked for my Account #'s (I sent partial #'s and my SSN) because they couldn't find them... I find that rather remarkable especially since they continue to Validate each time!

In light of this, anyway I can use this to my advantage?

Thanks, any help will be appreciated!

Bridget

Ugg I would dispute since they dont seem to have your account information... just a thought anyone eles? Would it reage it?

I would not dispute valid items.

Secondly I have the same problem with Citibank, where for some reason some employees cannot find my CO account and some can.
Message 65 of 378
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sushi wrote:
No luck here but I received a letter from ASC stating they would like to help and will look at my account. I will hear in 20 days they say haha.

Whoa just saw they removed derog from TU and EX! Wow these people are great.
Message 66 of 378
Anonymous
Not applicable

As of this morning, I am officially COLLECTION FREE!!!!!     My last collection was removed!!!  Now the ONLY bad thing I have on my entire reports is that stupid Mazda account - and they are refusing to budge..   but that's okay...  it will stay on my record until 2011, but I will bug them that entire time   Smiley Very Happy
Message 67 of 378
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

tidbit1 wrote:
As of this morning, I am officially COLLECTION FREE!!!!!     My last collection was removed!!!  Now the ONLY bad thing I have on my entire reports is that stupid Mazda account - and they are refusing to budge..   but that's okay...  it will stay on my record until 2011, but I will bug them that entire time   Smiley Very Happy

Congrats!! Looking to join the CA-free club very soon.
Message 68 of 378
ChuckG
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
As of this morning, I am officially COLLECTION FREE!!!!! My last collection was removed!!! Now the ONLY bad thing I have on my entire reports is that stupid Mazda account - and they are refusing to budge.. but that's okay... it will stay on my record until 2011, but I will bug them that entire time Smiley Very Happy

Congrats! That's awesome... do you mind telling us how many collections you started out with, approx how much they were for, and how old they were when they were finally removed?

I'm tempted to start including $50 bills in my GW letters... can't hurt right? Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 556
Current Score: 672, 681, 692
Goal Score: 700, 700, 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 69 of 378
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sure...

Franklin – Transunion - from 09/01 for $149 (unpaid)

Security Check –   Experian & Equifax - from 09/01 for $58 (paid)

Smith Rouchin – Transunion & Equifax - from 4/04 for $198 (paid)

CBCS - Reported on all 3 bureaus - from 4/04 for $323 (paid)

I just started GW's for these in April. CBCS deleted with the first letter within the same week that I sent it.  I tried PFD for half with Franklin Collections but they didn't respond, so I followed up with an "obsolete" dispute with TU and TU removed. Smith Rouchin deleted after 2nd letter, and Security Check deleted after 2nd letter.

Message Edited by tidbit1 on 06-04-2008 10:51 AM
Message 70 of 378
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.