Did you mean: 

GW this....support group!

tag
tcham54687
New Contributor

Re: GW this....support group!

tidbit1 wrote:
Not me - I haven't had to deal with them. Mazda is my stickler.   Smiley Mad

Mazda/Ford Credit is my only bad account. A 30 day late from Nov 2006 and so far they won't budge.Smiley Mad So they'll get a little GW love from me every 30 days until 2013. I have a stack of "Forever Stamps" and I ain't afraid to use them.

My last letter was to the Board of Directors at Ford. I got the standard letter back saying they are forwarding it to the proper blah, blah, blah for action...we'll see. But I have the next letter locked and loaded!
APR 25, 2008 FICO TU:668/EX:654/EQ:642
Jun 05, 2008 FICO TU:698/EX:697/EQ:709
Aug 01, 2008 FICO TU:724/EX:741/EQ:749
Mar 15, 2013 Fico TU 725/EX 677/EQ/735 (EX has a $60 collection...#$%^ me)
Apr 7, 2013 FICO TU 756/EX 747/EQ 771
Message 81 of 378
tcham54687
New Contributor

Ally_j135 wrote:
Mailed out 6 GW's today and then I went to StarBucks.....lol.......All saved on my desk top..........Called Capital One (regular line) they transferred me to Account management once I told them I wanted a 90 day late removed........lady contacted the credit bureaus (her name is LEE)......stated should be recieving a letter as soon as they remove it.......was kinda shocked.........no more like very shocked..........wont get happy till i see it removed though!

EQ 618
EX 624
TU 593

CapOne was very good to me. The deleted the account with a 120day late and updated the account with a 30 day late. It now shows as an excellent account with a 9year history and will be good for another 10years. Both accounts were PIF 3 years ago.
APR 25, 2008 FICO TU:668/EX:654/EQ:642
Jun 05, 2008 FICO TU:698/EX:697/EQ:709
Aug 01, 2008 FICO TU:724/EX:741/EQ:749
Mar 15, 2013 Fico TU 725/EX 677/EQ/735 (EX has a $60 collection...#$%^ me)
Apr 7, 2013 FICO TU 756/EX 747/EQ 771
Message 82 of 378
Ceejay1978
Regular Contributor

I wanna call and ask for LEE!!!!  And what was the number that you called???
Message 83 of 378
Ally_j135
Valued Member

I called regular customer service at 1-800-955-7070 and then I got the regular rep who I explained the situation too and then they fowarded me to Account Supervising/management.......and "Lee" was actually really nice.....right before that happened I was disconnected from another woman in that department (phone called drop, my fault) who was pretty nice as well.  Seriously call....I think u can get more done with a phone call then a GW letter.
Message 84 of 378
Ceejay1978
Regular Contributor

Ally_j135 wrote:
I called regular customer service at 1-800-955-7070 and then I got the regular rep who I explained the situation too and then they fowarded me to Account Supervising/management.......and "Lee" was actually really nice.....right before that happened I was disconnected from another woman in that department (phone called drop, my fault) who was pretty nice as well.  Seriously call....I think u can get more done with a phone call then a GW letter.

Ahhh there is hope!!! 
Message 85 of 378
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am happy to report that I GW'd my last baddie today. Smiley Happy 

Keep it up you guy's. It works with enough patience and the right person to help you.

Message 86 of 378
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I'm having to wrap up my "good willing"...     I am cancelling my TC for a while at the end of the month so that I can get some other bills paid..    I hope I can do some good before then!

What is the best way to dispute inquiries?  That is what I have been working on today.  How do they verify whether an inquiry is valid or not?
Message 87 of 378
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Posting today's activities:

Sent 7 PFDs via mail to Verizon Wireless - last CO. I have no choice but to pay it at the end of this month.

Sent 9 GWs (2 via fax and 7 via mail) to CapOne for 2 lates in 2002.

Sent 7 PFDs to AFNI (1 Fax, 1 Mail, and 5 e-mails). This is my last CA. Unfortunately 2 of the e-mails were returned due to bad address.

That's all for today. More for tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Message 88 of 378
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Awsome--- Today is my fico GW  and letter day and I just have no energy! I sent a PFD update to western Dentals collection agency and they sent me my file information and DRiver Lic Picture...Guess they didnt like my terms! I just want to pay ti so it will come off and I dont want to pay the intrest.... I'll keep sending letters till its the last thing on my CREDIT REPORT!!! then i'll pay whatever they tell me... I know Im a sucker huh! Im just upset because the last thing I paid ened up showing 18 lates prior to the payment which hurt my EQ score ALOT since I have been late on one singe "revolving" Bill in three years!
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 89 of 378
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Just mailed 3rd GW to cap 1 & 3rd to MCM this morning.  I'd found better contact info for MCM & they actually want to see *Attn Credit Repair Dept on your envelope!  Hopefully they don't use that to screen the mail & pitch them in the trash!!  Smiley Surprised
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 90 of 378
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.