Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW this....support group!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW this....support group!

This is a great thread. I am still working on getting Cap1 lates removed. I would love to hear all Cap1 success stories and what worked for you.

Message 371 of 378
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone explain to me what should be in a GW letter and when one should be sent please. Thank you

Message 372 of 378
Anonymous
Not applicable

Joining this support group Im new to this and I just sent out 3 GW letters to Verizon wireless, and 2 CA. Lets hope i hear something back for them soon

Message 373 of 378
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 374 of 378
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just had a GW sucess with Aagron Collection agency. I seen it disappear from my experian report but i have not received a letter yet. 1 more collection to get rid of Iq data international is next

Message 375 of 378
Anonymous
Not applicable

New to the forums.  I had one 30 day late on a BoA CC in September 2013.  I'm looking to refinance soon and this is the only negative on my CR.  I emailed a GW reqeust to BoA CEO's office and sent a similar GW letter to the address on my CR.  I received a phone call from the CEO's office saying they would look into it.  I received a letter this week saying they cannot change accurate reports.  I don't expect a response from the mailed letter for at least a few more weeks.  It's about time to send another round of letters!

Message 376 of 378
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent my first two GW letters a week ago. One to Cap1 and another to Synchrony. Hope to hear good news from them. If I don't, I will email the EOs. And so on. 

Message 377 of 378
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

This thread started in 2008. Time for retirement.

Feel free to begin a new thread.

Message 378 of 378
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.