Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW through Capital One EO Email anyone?

tag
qd
Regular Contributor

GW through Capital One EO Email anyone?

I have emailed Capital One EO for CLI and that works great.  I am wondering if I can sent GW email to EO as well?  My DW has a paid CO with CapOne and wondering if GW email to EO would have any success...or if I should stick with snail mail.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

Re: GW through Capital One EO Email anyone?

I'm 2-0 for getting CLIs from CapOne EO girl Samantha....and they were only 3 months apart but I am 0-6 for GWs....I had a chat rep tell me yes but was overiden by his superiors I guess.  The only snagis I printed the transcript of our conversation and sent that to the CEO fake email.  It got my CL doubled so far but haven't heard whether they will cave because this could be construed as a breach of contract.

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705
Message 2 of 5
LLMT
Regular Contributor

I am in the process of trying to get a 30 day late removed using the email. So far I received a nice email back telling me to "look forward to hearing from them about a resolution" and a missed phone call. I was on a VERY loud bus full of Kindergarteners so there was no way to hear the call! I am not very hopeful overall though bc I have heard that they are pretty tough to get things taken off...my only hope is that it may be possible since I used the wrong bank info for 2 payments (both returned) and as soon as they contacted me I paid the past due payments, the next monthly payment, plus all fees immediately. I hope that they will consider it since I technically "made" payments although incorrectly. Smiley Tongue Hopefully, I will hear from them tomorrow & report back.

Message 3 of 5
qd
Regular Contributor

@LLMT wrote:

I am in the process of trying to get a 30 day late removed using the email. So far I received a nice email back telling me to "look forward to hearing from them about a resolution" and a missed phone call. I was on a VERY loud bus full of Kindergarteners so there was no way to hear the call! I am not very hopeful overall though bc I have heard that they are pretty tough to get things taken off...my only hope is that it may be possible since I used the wrong bank info for 2 payments (both returned) and as soon as they contacted me I paid the past due payments, the next monthly payment, plus all fees immediately. I hope that they will consider it since I technically "made" payments although incorrectly. Smiley Tongue Hopefully, I will hear from them tomorrow & report back.

Thanks for the info...keep us updated with any progress you make with them via EO. 

Message 4 of 5
txmomma26
Regular Contributor

I tried to GW the HSBC/Cap One EO for late payments ...... no such luck as they "were reporting accurately".  Good luck to you!

Start: (2-26): EQ 602 (Myfico) TU 579 (Credit Karma) EX 634 FAKO
Current: (7-12): EQ 690(myfico) WalmartTU 696 EX 689 (lender 6-3)
1st Goal: 680 across the board - DONE June 2013!
2nd Goal: 725 across the board
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.