Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW to Chase... Take 2?

tag
Calypso6

GW to Chase... Take 2?

Hi all!

I posted about a month ago regarding a GW I sent to Chase (for reference: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/GW-to-Chase-What-did-I-do-wrong/m-p/2524219 ). I didn't hear anything back and it will be a month tomorrow since I sent it out.

Long story short, is it really ok email to them every month? I don't want to be a pest, but I had an employment ~issue~ this month because of the three charged off accounts on my report, so it doesn't seem like the problem is going away. Will they send a response one way or the other eventually?

Thanks for any advice y'all have...  

CapitalOne Platinum $4500 / Vitacost $5000 / Sportsman's Guide $3,000 / AmEx Everyday $1000 / Barclaycard Apple Rewards Visa $5000 / Citi Simplicity $2000 / CareCredit $8400 / Overstock $5300 / Barclaycard Rewards $1500 / Amazon Store $3000 / Total Rewards Visa $1750 / MyPoints Visa $1000 / Nordstrom $3500 / Victoria's Secret $2100 / Kay Jewelers $5600 / Dillards $2000 / Sam's Club $6000 / Walmart $1600 / Express Next $1800 / GapCard $2350 / Target $300 / J Crew $5700 / Kohl's $300 / Ann Taylor $500
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: GW to Chase... Take 2?

@Calypso6 wrote:

Hi all!

I posted about a month ago regarding a GW I sent to Chase (for reference: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/GW-to-Chase-What-did-I-do-wrong/m-p/2524219 ). I didn't hear anything back and it will be a month tomorrow since I sent it out.

Long story short, is it really ok email to them every month? I don't want to be a pest, but I had an employment ~issue~ this month because of the three charged off accounts on my report, so it doesn't seem like the problem is going away. Will they send a response one way or the other eventually?

Thanks for any advice y'all have...  

If you are e-mailing the same person, then I'd stop. If the e-mail went to a generic acct where different folks would see it, then I'd do that once every month/every other month. Definitely mail, call, and fax too. You would want to be in a position where your GW request is seen by more than one person per attempt. A letter can get passed around. A fax can get passed around. A phone call would lead to a different person and maybe even to a supervisor/higher up. However, all it takes it a press of the Delete button and that e-mail won't go anywhere and typically only one person would see it.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.