Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW to HSBC Auto Finance

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW to HSBC Auto Finance

Hi All !!!!!
Any one has any luck with GW letters to HSBC Auto Finance? Paid off their loan with a number of lates. Sent GW letter to 2 different addresses one found on my Equifax Cred Report and another address from the TU cred report. Keeping fingers crossed Thanks for responses
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
JShidell
Frequent Contributor

Re: GW to HSBC Auto Finance

ixoxo wrote:
Hi All !!!!!
Any one has any luck with GW letters to HSBC Auto Finance? Paid off their loan with a number of lates. Sent GW letter to 2 different addresses one found on my Equifax Cred Report and another address from the TU cred report. Keeping fingers crossed Thanks for responses

Well I know that HSBC Auto Finance is no longer in the auto loan business so you might have some luck and you might not.  I have a charge-off/repo under HSBC Auto Finance that i'm going to attempt to GW.

Good Luck

v/r
JShidell

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was hoping that since they were no longer in the auto business, they would be lenient in and be willing to delete TL. Will let you know the outcome of my two GW letters I sent out
Message 3 of 7
clgray
Established Member

I'm trying to gw too.  I had one recent late.  I haven't been late on anything in two and a half years.  My scores dropped about  120 points.  All that hard work to get my credit scores up and now they are lower than before for one 30-day late.  I really hope I have some luck.  Please let me know the address you sent your information to. 
1/2008 ex 589 eq 538 tu 558
4/2008 ex 661 eq 603 tu 619
5/2008 ex 665 tu 622 ex 605
7/2008>ex 611 tu 609
the little engine that could......pushing for the 700 club
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

cigray
 Good luck to you.
I sent my letters to addresses that were listed in my TransUnion and Experian reports. Both to San Diego. One to a PO Box and another to a street address. Here they are :

P O Box 17904
San Diego, CA, 92177
and the other

to 6602 Convoy Ct
    San Diego, CA 92111

sent mine regular mail no CMRR on 8-20 will play the waiting game and keep fingers crossed
Message 5 of 7
MercedesV
Established Member

Good luck with your GW.

I am helping my dad repair his credit and HSBC auto has a couple lates showing. We have sent two letters to HSBC auto and neither received a response nor effected any change on his credit reports.  We will keep on trying.  In fact we sent a letter out last Tuesday as soon as we found out they are no longer doing auto loans and are waiting on a response.  We hope they are being lenient as well!

Keep us posted!

7/5/2015 TransUnion FICO 850
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update
No luck with GW with HSBC auto finance. Received a response indicating that I had a trendline dispute. (No I did not dispute, was just requesting a goodwil delete)  They also sent a form for me to fill to detail my dispute with them. Also in their letter there was a note that says they report payment histories accurately and are unable to remove valid delinquencies based on courtesy requests. I had sent to GWs to 2 different adresses. Will see if the other address will reply. Any one had any luck with HSBC GW? Also I read another post (cant find it now ) of an HSBC office in IL with a lady that had been helpful to some forum members. Any help would be appreciated
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.