cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW to OC (Target National) or CA (Midland Funding)?

tag
ValerieAnne

GW to OC (Target National) or CA (Midland Funding)?

Hi. I have two accounts that I would like to send GW letters too and have them removed from my reports, both accounts were paid, but not until after they were in collections. I moved a couple of times and never heard back from the companies/received anything in the mail (bills, etc) from them since about a month prior to my moving). Both of these accounts are from 2009, in 2012 I started receiving calls from collection agencies. I paid both accounts off within a month of getting the calls from them (as I would've paid them if I'd known about them at the time). One of the accounts was paid through a company called Midland Funding LLC. The second one I paid directly to the company, it's been paid and closed completely, but I'd like to get it off my report. 

My question is, for the Midland Funding one, would I send a GW letter to the OC (Target) or the CA (Midland Funding LLC)? For the second one, should I just send the GW letter to Furniture Fair? 

Thank you!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.