Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaaaawwwd I HATE Honda Financial!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gaaaawwwd I HATE Honda Financial!!

So I've only been trying to get Honda to perform a gw or even delete the entire trade line since 2015 and they wrote me a letter stating they couldn't change any thing. The usual we have to report accurately deal.

Anybody have any positive experience with them, the car loan has since been paid off and I'm totally taking ownership for the late payments.

You'd think they'd be willing to work with me. I def won't be purchasing another vehicle through Honda financial friggin bastards!

Now I'm going to be a pain and just flood them with emails and letters. Maybe one day they'll get tired or me.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Gaaaawwwd I HATE Honda Financial!!

The insult of the dates you request adjustment prior. Smiley Sad

Keep going! Tell them they are not required to report the account at all, that they can legally ommit information! ^_^

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know I was just like smh friggin smarta$$es lol. thanks, I'll take that approach. I already have my emails drafted and auto-scheduled lol. Hopefully something positive comes out of this

Message 3 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Any party who reports to a CRA agrees, per their credit reporting agreement, to comply with the CRA policy of not deleting information based on payment of the debt.

That policy is intended to preserve the completeness of consumer credit histories.

Subjective deletions are opposed by the CRAs as they result in incomplete histories, and thus affect the value of credit reports obtained by others.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RobertEG wrote:

Any party who reports to a CRA agrees, per their credit reporting agreement, to comply with the CRA policy of not deleting information based on payment of the debt.

That policy is intended to preserve the completeness of consumer credit histories.

Subjective deletions are opposed by the CRAs as they result in incomplete histories, and thus affect the value of credit reports obtained by others.

Hi Robert,

I don't really understand your comment, are you saying that since the debt has been paid they won't make an adjustment? To clarify prior to the loan being paid off I asked to have late payments gw and then this last go round last week is when I suggested deletion ? 

Because of that are you saying that they shouldn't make gw adjustments? It's been done for others in the forum which is annoying since now they're trying to portray that they're following all of the laws now.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.