Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden or plant

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Garden or plant

Ok little confused on what to do. Here is my scores from two weeks ago from CCT ex 643 tu 603 eq 594 I've disputed a few things and collections should be deleted anytime (pfd) uti is at 50%. I am going to take my cc to zero balance before June 15 . I have a co quick silver 1750 Cl another quick silver 850 Cl credit one Cl 850 and 1st premiere Cl 500 (kind of wanna close it) student loans current 19k owed truck loan 22k owed all current ...I have a bunch of inquiries from 11-2014 from buying the truck once they will fall off I will have 3-4 inquires left ...by November I will have only 3 less then two year old accounts ...I have 6 right now less then two years old! Just took out a small personal loan to help give me some more on time payments and plan on paying in full by the end of year. My question is since I'm expecting a good credit score bump in the next 30 days since collections will be deleted and maybe might get a few more late payment deletes for gw letters also (fingers crossed) and paying my cards off to zero balances should I apply for a discover it or citi freedom and hope I get a better Cl? Or should I garden for awhile?? Thanks ahead of time for the advice ! Trying to get to the 700 club so I can get a mortgage
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden or plant

Garden, & ask for Credit limit raises on your existing accounts.

660+ is sufficient for conventional mortgage financing.

I mean 620 is sufficient, but you'll save significantly on rate getting above 640, and then again above 660. The worst rate penalties are below 660.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you fergy I was leaning towards gardening or until I get my disputes complete and get uti down and get my bump ...I really want a great cli so my Cl is better
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't pay all your cards to a zero balance. Your scores will take a hit. Let at least one card report a small balance each month just to have active revolving debt.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.