Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting First Premier & Credit 1 removed journey

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Getting First Premier & Credit 1 removed journey

I kind of didn't want to dispute that the tradeline isn't mine... YET. Atleast.

The thing is, I found so many errors on my FIRST PREMIER ACCOUNT which was charged off since last year. 

ERRORS;

- It states that my account was closed 11/13/2016. However it's still reporting 120 days late up until December, and another 120 days late in January 2017. How the hell is it possible for me to be deliquent in those months if the account closed in Novemeber of 2016?

- It also states "Last payment made: Aug 4th, 2016" but on the payment chart Aug 2016 and September 2016 both are marked as OK.

- The open date says December 15th, but accordingly to my statement, my first bill was due Febuary, 2nd. So is it possible that I can argue that my date open is incorrect because by my first bill being due  2/2, that will mean my card had to be open and activated on January 2? Since they can't charge until after 30 days of opening the account. I kind of don't want to argue about this or bring this up, because if I have to take the second route (A credit repair company) and they argue that the account isn't mine. Would this particular highlight hurt that?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CREDIT ONE ERRORS:

- The date says the account was closed 1/18/2017, but on the payment chart per experian, transunion and equifax ---> It shows that January - 90 days late, Feburary - 120 days late, March - 120 days late, April- 120 days late, the account didn't charge off just until May. Now how the hell was I in deliquent for all those **bleep** months, when it clearly states on my report "date closed: 1/18/2017.... then on my experian it shows May 2017 "FP" but then in June it says OK. How the hell is it "OK" in June when this account been closed and in charge off status? **bleep**? 

- The amount owed says $797, which is bull**bleep**. I have my last statement which was from December or January (I believe), and it stated I owed like $632 or something like this. I don't know. 

- The open date is wrong it says 1/21/2016. I don't know the exact date I opened the account, but I know it wasn't then. Maybe a little earlier in the month of January. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I sent out customized disputing letter, with copies of my report and highlighting the errors. I sent this first class to all 3 credit reporting agencies: EXPERIAN, TRANS, EQU. Someone told me that due to the equifax breach that it's possible that they won't even fully investigated and remove it just because of the breach (I don't think this is true) But I'll keep you all posted. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Getting First Premier & Credit 1 removed journey

you could also try a GW letter to the original creditors

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

From what I read... First Premier is almost impossible to do a GW

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Premier is horrible!!!! Some people have had success, I say it was pure luck!

Message 4 of 5
LindysMom
Regular Contributor

I actually just settled with First Premier Bank.  I had a $380 balance from several years ago that they kept active & reporting despite charging off,  I settled for $140 and my credit restoration company that my mortgage broker referred me to said that was a really good settlement.

They won't PFD--they don't budge on that so I wouldn't go that route.  The credit restoration company I am working with told me to put that settlement as high priority because it reports as a high utilization because it is a revolving credit account.  I was able to settle because I kept talking on the phone about whether or not I was going to file for bankruptcy/wanting to do the right thing/this is all I have left from my income tax return, etc.  It took awhile, and I had to call towards the end of the month, but it worked (side note: I am not sue if I am allowed to share that strategy to settle, so I apologize if it;'s out of the rules of the forum).

HOWEVER.  First Premier is still awful(!!!)

I am policing my credit report as it SEEMS that they have reported September as still deliquent which is not accurate.  I realize it takes time for these updates to cycle through, but my settlement was completed (I even got the letter in the mail) and somehow they have updated my report still inaccurately.  If I find that it doesn't update for October, I gue3ss I will need to go a separate route.

My FICO Scores:
9/17: EQ - 542 / TU - 535 / EX - 506 // Mortgage: 553, 545, 486
10/ 17: EQ - 558 / TU - 563 / EX - 586 // Mortgage: 554, 568, 536
11/17: EQ - 630 / TU - 589 / EX - 614 // Mortgage: 606, 606, 572
12/17: EQ - 630 / TU - 624 / EX - 619 // Mortgage: 584, 612, 671

9/18: EQ - 676 / TU - 676 / EX - 643 // Mortgage: 652, 628, 606

Journey Milestones: Completed Federal Student Loan Rehab in Sept 2017. Settled First Premier Bank CC in August 2017. Constant uphill battle with Navient incorrect reporting on seven (7!) private student loans. No TLs listed in delinquency. Obsessively keeping 2 CC UTI @ 7-9% monthly.

End Goal: Pre-Approval for FHA Spring/Summer 2018 (COMPLETED)
New End Goal: 700+ Spring 2019
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.