Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a chargeoff remove

tag
RESSECUP
Regular Contributor

Getting a chargeoff remove

I have 5 chargeoffs that I need removed 4 are synchrony bank and the other is a credit one.  Has anyone had any luck with either of these companys.  I have already disputed them, i did write a letter for they synchrony and was denied.  I tried again with the JCPenny and recieved a letter advising they want to talk to me further, but I cant get a call back from the author of the letter. 

Please help!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Getting a chargeoff remove

Charge Off.  Reporting as $0 balance, transferred/sold?

Then there's a collection, unless you've already dealt with that.

If they still have a balance reporting, AND NO collection, AND have the money to pay if you are still within the statute of limitations, then write them again.

JCP's EO Team Names:  http://insiders.morningstar.com/trading/executive-compensation.action?t=JCP

Message 2 of 4
RESSECUP
Regular Contributor

jCP is paid, im paying on the others.  they are all reporting with zero balances, and they are in collections

Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@RESSECUP wrote:

jCP is paid, im paying on the others.  they are all reporting with zero balances, and they are in collections

You need to start a GW letter campaign on the paid JCP and same campaign on the ones that are showing 0 balance but I will tell you the older they are the better when they have sold the account as they typically are not up to giving GW on an account that they didnt get paid or settled on themselves. SInce you say you are paying im assuming that you are paying off the CAs and the OCs are not going to see anything from that if they sold the account(s).

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/GW-letter-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-GW-Success-Sto...

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.