cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a recording of phone conversations with Bank Reps?

tag
heckofagator
Valued Member

Getting a recording of phone conversations with Bank Reps?

Does anyone know if it's possible to get the recordings of the coversaations you have on the phone with Bank Reps?  Bank of American in my case.

We, unfortunately, relied on something that we were told which has now harmed our credit.  Convenient for the bank, it appears that this didn't make it into the "account notes" so I fear the only place this can be heard is in the recording.  I was told today by a supervisor that it was not possible to get these recordings, but wanted to ask your experience.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Getting a recording of phone conversations with Bank Reps?

This is why everyone should invest in a tape recorder . It's only 20 bucks . Record all those important calls and save them on your computer.
Message 2 of 4
heckofagator
Valued Member

While I like that suggestion, unfortunately my time travel machine isn't working right now.  So I'm going to have to figure out something else.

Message 3 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

If you bring civil action, you could request the recording as part of pre-trial discovery.

The judge, if he/she deems the information material, can order they provide a copy/transcript.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.