Mega Contributor
RobertEG

Re: Getting away from Lexington Law.

What in the world is "validation demand mode?"

I presume they mean debt validation letters.

DV letters are sent only to debt collectors, not to creditors, so I have no idea how they apply to issues with the creditors.

Additionally, DV letters arent demands, they are a process whereby you can, if timely sent, require cessation of collection activities by a debt collector until they choose to provide validation of the debt.  And unless sent within 30 days of their dunning notice, they do not even invoke a cease collection bar.

DVs must come from the consumer, not a credit repair organization.

Sounds like a high-fallutin' smoke intended to make you feel they have more to offer,  and has little if any relationship to any issues of credit reporting or CR deletion.

Established Contributor
westo12

Re: Getting away from Lexington Law.

I've seen a few folks here get PFD's with Enhanced Recovery.  

2014 Starting-618, current TU621 (TU 10/20) / Ending Goal score: 720 / 30 Positive TLs / 1 Negative: Unpaid $312 med CA placed 2010 / reported Install Bal/Lim: 25027/36512 | reported Revolving Bal/Lim: 11169/27232=41%util

**IN the garden until I get some auto CLI's on major accts**

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}