Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting nowhere!! ugh

tag
bubbles0605
Regular Contributor

Getting nowhere!! ugh

CK vs. CCT? karma has me at exp:545, tu:531 and eq:515. 

I just signed up for cct and it came back as: exp:539  tu:496 and eq: 508

So confused.....I have had one late removed and 2 collections.

Thoughts??

Starting Exp-545, TU-531,EQ-515
DH starting Exp-503,TU-486,EQ-470
short term goal: mine-600, DH-550
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Getting nowhere!! ugh

@bubbles0605 wrote:

CK vs. CCT? karma has me at exp:545, tu:531 and eq:515. 

I just signed up for cct and it came back as: exp:539  tu:496 and eq: 508

So confused.....I have had one late removed and 2 collections.

Thoughts??

Credit Karma is crap FAKO scores. CCT is True FICO 8 scores.

If you do not see "FICO" prominantly displayed, rest assured its a phony FAKO score that is next to worthless.

Message 2 of 10
JustinA
Frequent Contributor

Are you sure the paid accounts had a chance to report? How old were they? Do you have anything else bad reporting?

Starting TU: 536
Starting EQ: 573
Goal: 640

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

CCT has your true Fico scores. Do not put much stock into the CK scores other then to use them for general estimated info.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 10
cmony787
Regular Contributor

Credit repair is a marathon not a sprint, be patient.

What other derogs are on your reports beside the negatives you had removed?
Message 5 of 10
bubbles0605
Regular Contributor

I have a defaulted student loan that is currently starting rehab. I know thats a huge hit currently. I have an auto loan in good standing and a cap 1 that is about to hit 6 moths and give me a cli. I really thought it would move up my scores better then this

Starting Exp-545, TU-531,EQ-515
DH starting Exp-503,TU-486,EQ-470
short term goal: mine-600, DH-550
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bubbles0605 wrote:

I have a defaulted student loan that is currently starting rehab. I know thats a huge hit currently. I have an auto loan in good standing and a cap 1 that is about to hit 6 moths and give me a cli. I really thought it would move up my scores better then this

As indicated above - its a marathon, not a sprint. You should fully expect it to take a minimum of two years to rehab your scores.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is CCT?

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

What is CCT?

Credit Check Total, only the best credit score/report monitoring service site currently on the market 'g'

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

For the longest time my CK scores were about 100 pts lower than my scores from CCT. And then I had an old collection removed which I though would have helped my scores...but it was my oldest acct reporting...at first my CK scores jumped over 100 pts! My EQ went from like 648 to 723! A week later they both dropped about 100 or more points! Now my CK scores are HIGHER than my true fico scores. On CK my TU score is 666 and EQ is 673.....on CCT my scores are TU 648, EQ 628 and EX 648....which is strange because they are all the exact same across the board besides inquires...With TU I have 7...EQ 6 and EX 5...1 medical collection from 5 yrs ago....2 revolving accts never late.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.