Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting so so close!

tag
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

Getting so so close!

Decided to go ahead and get my scores today since I was curious what they were.

EX: 709

EQ: 686

TU: 703

I'm getting so close to reaching my goal of 700 across all 3! The past 2 years of rebuilding has flown by it seems; I remember when I first joined in June of 2012 (bought first scores in July '12) and thought I would never get the cards others were talking about and that it would just take forever to get my scores back up. It hasn't been overnight, but the 2 years wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The best part is that most of my baddies are due to age off next month with the rest of them by the end of this year and next summer. I'm so excited to see where my scores will be once my reports update with the baddies off.

Thanks myFICO for helping me get through this!

j_casteel

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: Getting so so close!

Congrats!

It does go by fast, I must say! I started in December and in my mind it's almost December again!

You can try doing early exclusion for the ones falling off next month! That'll bump you up!

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 2 of 9
Glkslngr
Frequent Contributor

Congats on your achevements! 

Message 3 of 9
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

Thanks everyone!

God has blessed us!!!

BK discharged 1/10/17

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the progression
Message 5 of 9
nikkiheaven
Contributor

Congrats.  I have a ton of paid collections on my CR.  Goodwill letters, MEHHHHHHH!  The good thing all but one account ages off by June 2015.  So in a little less than a year my report will be almost squeaky clean!  Only one paid collection from 4 years ago.

Message 6 of 9
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats!!!! keep up the good work!!!

Message 7 of 9
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

Very nice!!!  Almost to the goal, and then make another.  Sounds like we were in the same boat, score wise, two years ago.  Except for a few random disputes prior to 2012, Oct. 2012 is when I started to get serious on my rebuild too.  Keep heading in the right direction.

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 8 of 9
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@VirtualCuriosity wrote:

Very nice!!!  Almost to the goal, and then make another.  Sounds like we were in the same boat, score wise, two years ago.  Except for a few random disputes prior to 2012, Oct. 2012 is when I started to get serious on my rebuild too.  Keep heading in the right direction.

yep next goal is 750 across the board once i get my EQ up

BK discharged 1/10/17

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.