cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Payments are a bunch of liars!!!!

tag
scottie_mommy
Regular Contributor

Global Payments are a bunch of liars!!!!

Global Payments agreed to delete 2 accounts upon PIF.  We sent certified checks via certifed mail and the payments were recieved on 12/8/08.

They are small ($52.06 and $47.98).

I got a copy of EX today and guess what....they are still there, just marked paid!!!

I have no idea how this affects toe score because I can't get the stinkin' score anymore! UGH!!! Frustration.

Anyone have a template for contacting the CA regarding the PFD?

I have a letter from them agreeing to delete.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
masseye
Contributor

Re: Global Payments are a bunch of liars!!!!

I have several things from them on my credit showing as paid...I have sent GW letters to ask for them to remove..nothing yet...do you have an address for them or a phone number?

Thanks,

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have a letter from them stating they would delete upon payment, I would send them a letter CMRRR asking why it has not been done yet.

You also have the option of disputing them stating your reason as "creditor agreed to remove".

If contacting them or disputing doesn't work, your other options involve filing complaints against them with the BBB and AG. Or taking them to court for breach of contract.

Message 3 of 5
scottie_mommy
Regular Contributor

The address I have for them is PO Box 661158

Chicago, IL 60666  (that should have been my sign...they are run by the devil !!! lol)

The person who signed my PFD responce is Monce  and the number she put on the letter is 877-215-8117

Edited to remove personal information. Please do not share personal information belonging to yourself or another person.

Message Edited by sidewinder on 02-28-2009 02:48 PM
Message 4 of 5
scottie_mommy
Regular Contributor

Thanks Sidewinder!

I disputed for the reason you stated and *poof* gone!

Fiance's score was 592 when we started he is up to 643 !!!!

Still have a long ways to go....I can't wait.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.