Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glutton for punishment:Medicredit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Glutton for punishment:Medicredit

@rmduhon wrote:
@Anonymous. I live in a one party state.

Sounds like you are good too go on it then.

Message 11 of 19
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Update: I just received and update from myfico that Medicredit has posted this matter to EX with a 23 point drop. I am sure the other CRA's will have it as well. I am so pissed to get this when I and starting to get prime cards and I spent all of 16 disputing and successfully getting baddies off my report. 😧😠😠💣
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I signed up for Collection Shield 360 and within 2 weeks they deleted a valid medicredit collection with no payment whatsoever. 

I'm not trying to hi-jack this thread but I need RobD to comment on Collection 360.  How long from the time you signed up until you had your dispute date?  Thanks

Message 13 of 19
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

From more experience myficoers, is this worth asking for PFD? 

@Blackswizz750 wrote:
Update: I just received and update from myfico that Medicredit has posted this matter to EX with a 23 point drop. I am sure the other CRA's will have it as well. I am so pissed to get this when I and starting to get prime cards and I spent all of 16 disputing and successfully getting baddies off my report. 😧😠😠💣

Message 14 of 19
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

A BBB complaint for shoddy business practice could be in order unless they stated it would be removed once its paid in full.

Message 15 of 19
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

It is obviously preferable to have a written agreement as proof of contract.

An oral agreement is a binding contract, but breach is usually harder to prove.

In the end, it is up to the judge to determine whether the party made the oral agreement.

Most debt collectors make their own recordings, of which the consumer can obtain submission to the court via the pre-trial discovery process.

Message 16 of 19
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Thanks my fellow forum dwellers. Since, the CA reported me after they said they would not. I will cent a certified letter asking for paid for delete. I guess it would hurt to hit up the OC , if they own this debt, maybe it can be recalled if I pay in full. Unjust hate to lose points for this taking down my hard work.

Lesson for today: always do deals in writing, never do this on the phone, collections just want payments and have no incentive afterwards.
Message 17 of 19
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Well, after the contacting the CO, they responded and apologize to me on listing the item on my CRA's and will have the items removed. I will believe it when I see but its a move in the right direction I hope. My scores went up alot since the falls and surpased where I was in early Jan.  TU: 668  EQ; 636, EX: 648. These were due to paying my CC's down and the CLI from Wally  from 800 to 2279(robo call). 

Message 18 of 19
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Re: Glutton for punishment:Medicredit(UPDATE)-Deletion from my reports

Logged on to Credit Karma and saw that this item from my reports is deleted. I am very happy and am noting this for myself as I track my journey. I am waiting on the alerts from myfico to post next.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.