Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go home CK Simulator - You're Drunk!

tag
songsofexperience
Frequent Contributor

Go home CK Simulator - You're Drunk!

I know it's just a FAKO, but my CK score has been "stuck" at 665 for something like 5 months. I logged in today and it was up 9 points to 674. I saw they now have a beta for the full CR so looked at that and played with the simulator.

No matter what I did that was "good" (pay all bills on time for 24 months or get a CLI, or pay down balances to less than 10% - all things it said were good to do and that I know are good to do and two of which I have in fact done this week) it drops my score back to 665! I'm not worried about it, just thought it was odd. Maybe it's a glitch. Apparently adding a foreclosure would only drop me to 654 so . . . Drunk simulator!

Starting Score: 2/2013 EQ 535
Current Score My Fico: 5/23 EQ 808| EX 812 | TU 800
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Re: Go home CK Simulator - You're Drunk!

Yeah I tried it yesterday, and it said that paying my credit cards on time for 2 years did nothing....ok

Message 2 of 7
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

Yeah, that CK simulator is as broken a tool as you'll find on the internet and that's saying something. Even knowing how worthless it is it's frustrating having it tell you that nothing you try will do any good!

Message 3 of 7
songsofexperience
Frequent Contributor

Yeah. I don't think much of the MyFico simulator either as you can't simulate multiple actions.

We'll see what actually happens now that my utility is $0 on all cards but one and that one is at 9% util (4% overall). Last week, a paid collection updated from "Settled for Less" to simply "Paid Collection" and that gave me a 2 pt boost on MF EQ.

Starting Score: 2/2013 EQ 535
Current Score My Fico: 5/23 EQ 808| EX 812 | TU 800
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

CK keeps telling me that my score will drop 32 points by paying everything on time for two years. Worst website ever.

Message 5 of 7
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

No provider of credit scoring will provide a simulator that will be specific enough to permit reverse-engineering, and thus loss of their valuable trrade secret.

They have lost ability to obtain a patent, so need to enforce their trade secret.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol drunk!!!!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.