cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go home Credit Sesame, you're drunk!

tag
MugenCivicSi83
Frequent Contributor

Re: Go home Credit Sesame, you're drunk!

@Anonymous wrote:
@Very nicely played @Mugen very nice😃

And I will agree... you're darn right I don't want a have to 90hr work week😂

That's too much, like.....WORK, dude😭

Thank goodness for residual income....the whole speed up, chill for a while and still get paid fits my temperment much better...I'd never make it with have to work hours, so when said 90 I almost fainted😂

Again you and DW enjoy, thanks for sharing.

Thanks!

After we move to Switzerland our hours will go down drastically to 50-60 hours a week and we'll make 20% more on our income. We are 33 and 34 respectively. The only reason my hours are 90 is because after my paid job, I go to help my wife at her business. I work 8am to 10pm monday through friday 8 to 5 for my job and til 10pm helping out my wife...and then I help my wife saturday from 8am to 6 pm and sunday 10am to 4pm. We are moving for a better quality of life and to be closer to her family.

FICO 8 Scores: EX 706 (11/3/2016) EQ 696 (11/17/16) TU 708 (11/17/2016)

"Use your Credit wisely, don't let it use you!"~Me Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah... I think I'm getting a bit long in the tooth for those kind of hours. Back in 2013 I was working 12/12 shifts ten days on four off - that was bad enough....

Message 12 of 13
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Hubby's job has hours that range from 4-10s to 7-16s. On the long stretches he gets the 14th day off due to safety regulations
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.