Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going Backwards- Please help!

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Going Backwards- Please help!

@rkinne02 wrote:

Is there any reason anybody can think of for why my TransUnion score went from 589 to 600 and my Experian went from 550 down to 530 when nothing has changed on my reports? I just went back through to make sure, and nothing has changed at all in the last month. Just doesnt make much sense to me.

No one is going to be able to tell you this you are asking about a FAKO and no one tries to figure out how such a score tracks, Ficos are the only ones that matter. I would completely disregard those scores you cannot trust them at all. Keep up your GW letters at the rate of one a month until you get what you are after, Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 13
eric19k
Established Contributor

Utilization.
Inquiries
New account
Collection updated
Smth else.
TU Scores:
May 2014- 466
July 2014- 537
September 2014- 602
Goal Scores- 720 by March 2014
Message 12 of 13
rkinne02
Valued Member

Im just going to keep an eye out, especially since it is a Fako score. As for what you listed..... Utilization is 0% as I have no cards, no new inquiries, no new accounts, no new or updated collections. Oh well, thanks for all the suggestions.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.