Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good News!!! Thanks to the people on the BOARDS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good News!!! Thanks to the people on the BOARDS

So I updated all three report and found that my TU, EQ, and EX all went I up. I paid a collection for an old electricity payment that I did not know went to collections and sent a GW letter and payment and "poof" it is off the reports! Heck Yeah. I also sent a Full Media DV to Portfolio Recovery and heard nothing back. Checked my reports and poof they are gone as well. I knew I did not have a debt with that CA or Credit Card Company. Now I am gonna fight the supposed OC. I did send a GW letter to Wells Fargo Home Mortage to remove some 30 day lates when I was going through my divorce and they pulled a hard inquiry on my EX. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone on the boards.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Good News!!! Thanks to the people on the BOARDS

Congrats getting Portfolio to respond to a DV.  They just sent me a letter back saying "This is what our records show" and stating the exact same crap they said in their dunning letter, then claimed that I said that the account was settled, and when I replied to their letter telling them that I did not say that it was settled, I said it wasn't mine, got another letter from them saying they had already validated the debt and thus weren't responding to my second 'frivolous' debt validation request.  Two more years I get to live with that junk because I'm not sending those scumbags a single cent.

But I digress... congrats again! Smiley Happy  Keep working on it!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.