Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good News keeps rolling in

tag
frio
Frequent Contributor

Good News keeps rolling in

I just received an email from Credit One Bank and I gave them a call at the number they asked to call.  And I was told that they double checked and saw that my account was paid in full in 2009 and have put in for the deletion to all 3 CRA's today and will be sending out the letter to me on monday as well !!!

This is the 3rd response this week for deletions from different compaines !!  I cant wait to see the impact to my score !!  I hope this continues for me and aswell for everyone else to keep on grinding away !!

That leaves afni and midland as negatives on my CR !!

Starting Score: 589 / TU: 600
Current Score: 696 / TU: 696
Goal Score: 700 / TU: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Re: Good News keeps rolling in

Congratz and good luck - 

I am sending out 11 more GW's today !!! >.<

This will put me over 30 GW attempts x.x 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 2 of 4
Scope27
Regular Contributor

If you need a GW email address for AFNI pm me and Ill send it to you.  They deleted a collection the day after I sent a goodwill letter.

Message 3 of 4
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

AFNI = ? lol 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.