tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Will letter/ PFD

So I have three collections

$441-Gas Company, 2013-reporting to Transunion and Experian

$754 Trident Assent Mangage (Verizon), 2015-reporting to all three

$1,208 Optimum-reporting to Equifax

Should I send goodwill letters out and offer settlement for deletion?  Also if it is only reporting on one or two CRAS can the collection comapnies get mad and report to others lol?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Good Will letter/ PFD

wrote:

So I have three collections

$441-Gas Company, 2013-reporting to Transunion and Experian

$754 Trident Assent Mangage (Verizon), 2015-reporting to all three

$1,208 Optimum-reporting to Equifax

Should I send goodwill letters out and offer settlement for deletion?  Also if it is only reporting on one or two CRAS can the collection comapnies get mad and report to others lol?

They could report to more if they so desire. You would not use GW letters on these you want to use the PFD and if they are updating monthly they are keeping your Fico depressed so you would want to settle ASAP even if they reject a PFD and then you would begin a GW letter campaign on them. If that optimum is medical there are different procedures to use on it

For unpaid medical debt that is reporting on your CR:

1. Call the OC and see if you qualify for Charity Care
2. If not then ask that they recall the collection in exchange for full payment
3. Send the reporting CA a PFD offer
4. Google the HIPAA Process and contact its creator for help

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/PFD-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-PFD-Success-Stories/...

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/PFD-Example-Letter/td-p/4519

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Good Will letter/ PFD

Thanks!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.