Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Will sent to We'll Fargo and General Revenue

tag
rak320
Valued Member

Good Will sent to We'll Fargo and General Revenue

All,

After reading about GW letters having success on this forum I decided to give it a try. Currently I have a collection on all three CRA from 2006, it was a college debt from when I got orders to deploy to Iraq in late 05. I dropped two classes and sent them the school my orders, they thanked me by giving my wife a hard time and sending my account to collections. We paid it as soon as we found out it was in collections. GRC was actually not bad for my wife to deal with, so hopefully since it is close to coming off my reports anyway, they will remove it now.

Well Fargo was a signature loan that was shown as 120 day late for over a year even though we were paying them, but I guess we weren't paying them enough through our DMP. It was PIF in Jan 2010, so hopefully they will help us out as well. I'm hoping since I am currently in Afghanistan that both will show mercy, we will see.

Grant

1 October Eq 750

NFCU nRewards 25k, USAA MC 19k, USAA MC 16k, Cabelas 9k, Jeep MC 8.5K, Chase Mil Star 12k

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Re: Good Will sent to We'll Fargo and General Revenue

Good luck and thank you for your service!

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.