cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good contact at Online Collections / ONLINE Information Services?

tag
Hevj1119
Regular Contributor

Good contact at Online Collections / ONLINE Information Services?

Just wondering if anyone has a good email address for Online Collections aka ONLINE Information Services?

Their website is www.onlineinfoservices.com or www.onlineis.com - they are located in Winterville NC.

I have found the "snail mail" address to their headquarters (not the PO Box on their website) and the name of the CEO, but I'd really like an email address that goes to a human being, not one that is customerservice@onlineinfoservices.com or the online inquiry form from their website.  I have found the names of a couple sales staff, and could probably take a stab at guessing their direct email addresses but I can't imagine that would help or they would appreciate that at all.  

Just wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks...  bombarding them with GW letters in hopes they delete a 5 year old, $200 collection that's been PIF.

PM with any info, and thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
jarcher87

Re: Good contact at Online Collections / ONLINE Information Services?

Has anyone had any luck with this?  I am getting nothing accomplished talking to them over the phone.  Please PM me if there is any info. Thanks in advance!

Message 2 of 12
Mryucky

I'm in the same boat, I requested PFD to no avail by mail and by phone. I eventually PIF but I'm hoping to have GW luck now. I welcome any advice also!

Cap1 Secure card $300, BofA Secure card $300, CU Secure Loan, all July 2013

Starting Score: 7/7/2013 EQ.com - EQ 639 TU 576 EX 566
Current Score: 8/7/2013 EQ.com EQ 605, CK TU 637, CS EX 627
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 12
Shellie
Valued Contributor

Any updates with them?  They just hit me friday

Message 4 of 12
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

The last baddie remaining is a paid collection from online collections for like 58 bucks for some utility bill when I moved states. I paid the last bill the day I moved, but there was still 58 bucks owed that I never knew about until I pulled my credit and saw it on there. I paid it in full immediately, and now it shows paid on my CR. I really would like to hear some success stories with these guys, but I have never heard of any success.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 5 of 12
Shellie
Valued Contributor

I'm currently working on them.

Did you ever GW them?

Message 6 of 12
Rns509

Wondering if anyone had gotten any success with them? Any info, suggestions, contact info anyone can pm me? Thank you!

Message 7 of 12
Hevj1119
Regular Contributor

I've been told to politely eff off by everyone I've ever spoken to at their company. I eventually gave up...
Message 8 of 12
Shellie
Valued Contributor

I've been battling them since Oct 2013.  They are horrible.  HORRIBLE.  Rude, unprofessional awful people!!!  I have had no luck with them.  I paid the OC.  They reported on me before they validated so I am going to file a complaint on them and see what happens.  I took a 24pt hit and it was the first colelction in over 2 years. 

Message 9 of 12
jarcher87

I did eventually have my collection deleted by this company. I spoke with them several times over the phone and they were extremely rude every time. I never paid them. I sent emails to every email address I could find for this company, and one day the collection was gone. I never received any correspondence from them and it's been gone for almost 7 months. I don't know if it was one of the emails I sent that worked, but it is possible to have it deleted.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.