Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good news and bad news

tag
jens2angels
Established Member

Good news and bad news

I had seen a couple of you say that credit collection servicwas are usually rather friendly with PFD. I had a baddie on my report for 147 so I thought, well I'll just call and see what they say. I spoke with a very nice young man who stated that yes, they will absolutely delete it once they receive payment in full. I asked if I could get a letter or email stating the agreement and he said he was unable to do it. I'm a little leary about that part, but I guess we will see. I told him I would call pay in two weeks and pay it.

I've been paying at least once collection off,m or making a payment on it every paycheck for the last couple months.

I had a very small one from allied for 30, which I was not made aware of until they sent it to collections and it showed up on my report, I paid it right away but they said they cannot take it off my report. I'm going to try and hipaa it off, along with another one from Cadillac accounts for 130, which I paid and they said they cannot delete it. Medical bills will be the death of me, I swear.

So I call money recovery nationwide with morning, whom I owe a balance of 75 telling them I would be willing to pay it off right now, if they would be willing to delete it off my report. She states that they also cannot do that. I have been using green path and they are on it and receiving 5 bucks a month towards it. You woullathing they would just rather have the money now. So I told her to never mind, and I will just continue with the 5 dollars a month to them through green path for now.

Hs anyone had any luck with PFD with any of the companies that are saying they cannot do it?

I had quite a few highcollar collections from central professionalservices which I simplyjust disputed and they took them off all my reports. I am still paying on them because I am afraid they will sue me for the amounts if I don't. I'm just happy to have them off my report.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
jbishop1001
Frequent Contributor

Re: Good news and bad news

This is from a long time ago but did you ever have any luck with money recovery nationwide? 

Starting Fico 8 Score: 571 EQ - 574 EX 605 TU Current Fico 8: 695 EQ 677 EX 709 TU
Message 2 of 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Good news and bad news

@jbishop1001 wrote:

This is from a long time ago but did you ever have any luck with money recovery nationwide? 

The OP has not been on this board in more than a year...

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.