Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good news!!

tag
Muff
Regular Contributor

Good news!!

My first debt validation was responded to...they sent a copy of my sprint bill and all they had was name and address And basically all of the calls I made. The letter states " please be advised we have reported this debt to consumer reporting agencies but in acknowledgment of your dispute we have requested the account be removed from all reporting agencies. Consumer reporting agencies may take up yo 30 days ir longer to update reports snd this is Beyond our control." So, with that bring said should my next action be to call sprint directly snd pay this $183 before it's sold to another agency . Am I moving in the right direction 

EQ 618
TU 627
EX ?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Good news!!

@Muff wrote:

My first debt validation was responded to...they sent a copy of my sprint bill and all they had was name and address And basically all of the calls I made. The letter states " please be advised we have reported this debt to consumer reporting agencies but in acknowledgment of your dispute we have requested the account be removed from all reporting agencies. Consumer reporting agencies may take up yo 30 days ir longer to update reports snd this is Beyond our control." So, with that bring said should my next action be to call sprint directly snd pay this $183 before it's sold to another agency . Am I moving in the right direction 

Good, as you suggest I would call Sprint and pay the bill before they send it off to another CA. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 10
abundancejones
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

Who was the collection agency?

Message 3 of 10
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 4 of 10
Muff
Regular Contributor

Thank you ..enhanced recovery company 

EQ 618
TU 627
EX ?
Message 5 of 10
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 6 of 10
alinoapa
Regular Contributor

congrats

Message 7 of 10
elim
Senior Contributor

awsome!

Message 8 of 10
baller4life
Super Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

@Muff wrote:

Good, as you suggest I would call Sprint and pay the bill before they send it off to another CA. Good luck Smiley Happy

+1

Message 9 of 10
baller4life
Super Contributor

Funny how this company folds so easily just by a DV letter. Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.