Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good week so far

tag
fixingitohio
Contributor

Good week so far

Thanks to the work I've done from the collective wisdom of the myFICO community I achieved the following this week.

1.  DiscoverIT auto-luv from $1000 to $1300

2.  Called Credit Solutions and GE took my WM card from $400 to $1000.  Asked for $2K, they countered.  I'm happy.  This will help significantly with utilization.

I'm finishing polishing up for an Amex charge app next week.  Thanks for the help.

I've gained 127 FICO points since I started this.  Couldn't have done it without you all.

Starting Score: 640 TU / 593 EQ / 596 EX (3/1/13)
Current Score: 695 TU / 725 EQ / 673 EX (11/7/13)
Goal Score: 720 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Good week so far

It's really great to hear success storys Congrat !

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 6
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Sweeeeeeeet! Congrats. Keep up the good work. 

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 6
NibblesTreats
Frequent Contributor

Very nice!!  I agree with you concerning the information we can learn on this site.  I feel like a credit wiz now that I've been on for a couple of months (clearly I am not, lol, but you know what I mean!) 

Congrats on your CLI's. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: TU 607, EX 606, EQ 611
Current Score: TU 675, EX 671, EQ 654 - FAKO scores TU 744, EX 735, EQ 728 - I wish these were my real scores!
Goal Score: 750 across the board. Simulator says 806 if I stay on track for 24 months
Message 5 of 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

@fixingitohio wrote:

Thanks to the work I've done from the collective wisdom of the myFICO community I achieved the following this week.

1.  DiscoverIT auto-luv from $1000 to $1300

2.  Called Credit Solutions and GE took my WM card from $400 to $1000.  Asked for $2K, they countered.  I'm happy.  This will help significantly with utilization.

I'm finishing polishing up for an Amex charge app next week.  Thanks for the help.

I've gained 127 FICO points since I started this.  Couldn't have done it without you all.

Great week congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.