Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodbye to all of my collections!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Goodbye to all of my collections!

I paid my 6 medical collections to the OC in February. The CA had not reported since 2014. I disputed 3 of them with TU on 3/25. I checked the "not my obligation" box, and explained in the comments that the debt had been PIF to the OCs. Received the results yesterday - all 3 deleted! My TU fico jumped 23 points!

Yesterday after the positive results, I disputed the other three. Today I received the dispute results and those 3 were deleted! What a fast response. 

Now, onto student loans...waiting for the public assistance letter from DSHS for those 120 latetimes, then I can upload it, send it, and they will be gone too!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Cherekas
Frequent Contributor

Re: Goodbye to all of my collections!

Congrats on your success of your removals! That awesome progress. I have a paid collection on my Experian file and too paid the OC. I will certainly try this method also. Thanks for sharing. 

Score: F8 EQ 609, EX 597, TU 614 (1/17) Current Score: F8 EQ 701, EX 714, TU 689 (12/18)

Goal Score: 700+ across all 3--Gardening until May 2019
USAA Amex-USAA Rate Advantage VS- Amex Gold- Amex Delta Blue- Macys- NYC CC- Victoria's Secret- Cap 1 QS- NFCU CR- Care Credit- Firestone- Sams Club CC- Best Buy Visa- Paypal 2% MC

Total CL $96,300
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.