Contributor

Goodwill Addresses for Capital One, First Premier, New Millenium, or Credit One Bank?

[ Edited ]

Thanks to all the great information here I have been able to remove around 10 negative items from my credit report via PFD's & Goodwilling.

I only have a few more left and curious if any of you have good contacts for these companies:

1: Capital One

2. First Premier Bank

3. HSBC/Orchard

4. New Millenium

5. Credit One Bank

Starting Score: ex: 501 eq: 492 tu: 522
Current Score: ex: 651 eq: 633 tu: 662
Goal Score: 750 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Member

Re: goodwill help

Hi there, I called Orchard Bank today to get their address to send my goodwill request to remove one late payment. The address they told me to use is:

Card Services Inc.

ATTN: Exception Dept.

1301 E. Tower Rd.

Schaumberg, IL 60173

Hope that helps!

Starting Scores July 2012: EQ FICO 645, TU FICO 636, EXP (CCT) 638
Feb 2015 Scores: EQ FICO 758, TU FICO 753, EX 749
Contributor

Thanks so much :smileyhappy:  

It's starting to get a bit frustrating because these companies use so many addresses.  I either receive no response, returned mail, or a letter saying no.  I don't mind the latter 2 because it gives me an idea which addresses to filter out lol

Contributor

bump

Regular Contributor

looking for an address and email for first premier bank............ please pm me

Regular Contributor

ttt

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.