cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill Addresses for Capital One, First Premier, New Millenium, or Credit One Bank?

tag
sge760
Contributor

Goodwill Addresses for Capital One, First Premier, New Millenium, or Credit One Bank?

Thanks to all the great information here I have been able to remove around 10 negative items from my credit report via PFD's & Goodwilling.

I only have a few more left and curious if any of you have good contacts for these companies:

1: Capital One

2. First Premier Bank

3. HSBC/Orchard

4. New Millenium

5. Credit One Bank

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
DrivenDoctoress
Valued Member

Re: goodwill help

Hi there, I called Orchard Bank today to get their address to send my goodwill request to remove one late payment. The address they told me to use is:

Card Services Inc.

ATTN: Exception Dept.

1301 E. Tower Rd.

Schaumberg, IL 60173

Hope that helps!

Starting Scores July 2012: EQ FICO 645, TU FICO 636, EXP (CCT) 638
Feb 2015 Scores: EQ FICO 758, TU FICO 753, EX 749
Message 2 of 6
sge760
Contributor

Thanks so much Smiley Happy  

It's starting to get a bit frustrating because these companies use so many addresses.  I either receive no response, returned mail, or a letter saying no.  I don't mind the latter 2 because it gives me an idea which addresses to filter out lol

Message 3 of 6
sge760
Contributor

bump

Message 4 of 6
adio413
Regular Contributor

looking for an address and email for first premier bank............ please pm me

Message 5 of 6
adio413
Regular Contributor

ttt

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.