Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill Critique - Just sent this to a Chase CEO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Goodwill Critique - Just sent this to a Chase CEO

Good morning XXXXX and Happy Friday,

I am writing you today in hopes of establishing a relationship and requesting goodwill. Chase has been an absolutely wonderful bank to use for all of my checking, savings, and auto loan needs. I have been a loyal customer of yours for several years now. After leaving Webster for very poor customer service. 

In 2010 I opened an auto loan through Chase. This was wonderful because it allowed me to get a nicer newer vehicle. Throughout the period of this loan, I've always made my best efforts to pay on time. There were several times where a hardship deferment (I believe that's what it is called) was applied. Nonetheless, I have always been in good standing with Chase Auto, and recently I finally paid off the vehicle (that was not running for over 2 years, due to a poor vehicle being sold to me from the dealership). I was so excited to have this vehicle paid off.

I am a hard working father of four-children with 2 jobs, and my fiance is a stay-at-home mother. So times have been hard. However we are excitedly & currently looking to buy a house. We have been working vigilantly on improving our credit scores, paying on time, and paying down debt. I recently noticed that Chase reported to Transunion that my account was 30 days past due when I made my final and largest payment in March. I'm not sure why this occurred or if it was my fault somehow. However, this ding has caused a huge negative impact on my credit-score and the possibility of buying a home soon. 

Can you kindly find it in you to review my account and hopefully remove the 30 day late. I personally and humbly thank you for your time. 

Sincerely,
Dan
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Goodwill Critique - Just sent this to a Chase CEO

I haven't done any GW letters yet so I can't give you any feedback, but I have a CO with Chase.

Could I please get the contact info for the CEO in a PM?

That would be amazing of you.

Good luck with the letter!

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I haven't done any GW letters yet so I can't give you any feedback, but I have a CO with Chase.

Could I please get the contact info for the CEO in a PM?

That would be amazing of you.

Good luck with the letter!

If I get a response I will. Otherwise I'm not sure if it is correct lol. I hope so though! 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE:

Sent the email Friday morning,

Today I received an email from the Executive Office Branch for Chase.

The email asked for me to call him back. I called him back and the gentleman was VERY nice. He said he understood the situation and that they take these inquiries very seriously. He told me that he was putting in the request and will know or sure, and will contact me, by Tuesday.

Hopefull!

Message 4 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

UPDATE:

Sent the email Friday morning,

Today I received an email from the Executive Office Branch for Chase.

The email asked for me to call him back. I called him back and the gentleman was VERY nice. He said he understood the situation and that they take these inquiries very seriously. He told me that he was putting in the request and will know or sure, and will contact me, by Tuesday.

Hopefull!

Good luck and I like the  letter Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
mdemosix
Established Member

Im so happy for you. I am in the aame boat. I you find yourself on the boards anytime soon i would love to get that CEO contact information PM'd . TY

One day at a timeSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.