Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill Discover

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Goodwill Discover

Please keep your fingers crossed for me. I submitted a goodwill email to Discover yesterday asking for a goodwill deletion of some late payments. I just received a voicemail from their executive offices asking for a call back! Ahhh I'm too nervous to call back.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Goodwill Discover

She said there is absolutely no way they will update my report and Discover has never, ever done that for anyone. I tried pleading my case and she just sounded annoyed with me Smiley Sad  I don't know what to do now, I feel discouraged.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having a conversation with myself here haha. Just received a call from Capital One regarding a charge off at the same time of the missed Discover payments.  The lady I spoke with was very nice and she said she'll be calling me back tomorrow. I'm ready for another disappointment but that's how I keep myself from getting too down! Wish  me luck!

Message 3 of 9
LShawn08
Frequent Contributor

Keep trying!!!
Starting Score:TU:791(Dec3), EX:783, EQ:000
Current Score: TU:786(Aug9), EX:776, EQ:782 (Aug8)
Goal Score:820 across all boards

If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs! -Steven Universe
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck!
Message 5 of 9
mackowl
Established Member

Can you message me the email address you used? Please

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck! I'm going to be trying to get Cap One to remove some late pays in a few days

Message 7 of 9
dallas6886

could someone PM an email address for Discover Card. I have a hard inquiry i would like for them to remove or convert from a hard inquiry to a soft inquiry.

Message 8 of 9
taxi818
Super Contributor

Well if the EO called back and said that. no need to be depressed. as time is the healer of all wounds. not much you can do.

Good luck.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.