Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill Help - Equidata

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Goodwill Help - Equidata

@Anonymous wrote:
Success!!! After posting last night I noticed that on the original email I sent to the VP Collections I had neglected to enter a subject line. So I figured it might have got dumped as spam. So I sent another email last night to her with a subject this time. I got an email back this morning with attached letter stating that they are removing from all 3 credit bureaus! It was a good thing because the emails I sent to CEO and principal came back undeliverable. So here is the contract I had success with:

####
####
####

Hope this helps and gives encouragement to the rest of y'all. After 6 months of work, I will have a perfectly clean credit history after this deletion takes effect. I am hoping to join 750+ club now with all 3 credit bureaus! WooHoo!

I'm sure some mod will get to this, but you may want to remove her personal information.  You can PM it to people who ask later, but you don't want to post someone's personal contact information publicly, unless all that information is already public somewhere.  I gathered that you just figured it out.

Message 11 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I had not considered that. I have edited my post.
Message 12 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update:  Checked my experian report and FAKO score today, and the EquiData paid collection has been removed.  FAKO score jumped from 682 to 763.  Jumped the gun and immediately checked EQ FICO score (wasting $20) and it hasn't been removed yet.  I can't wait until all 3 are 750+.  Going to have to be patient and wait until next month and check EQ again.

Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's good news.  I have been trying to get them to remove a paid charge-off since 2007.  Can you send me the contact information?

Thanks

Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

pm sent

Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you send me their email also please ?

Message 16 of 24
RW771
Frequent Contributor

ok it's been 5 months since I last tried, but can you send me the email address/contact info you used? This is still 1 of 2 I have remaining on my CR's and cannot get removed!!!

TIA!

05/31/2013 672 EQ (Fico), 03/08/2012 697 TU (Fico)

Closed on my first home 12/07/11! Officially a homeowner, thanks to this forum!!!

Message 17 of 24
RW771
Frequent Contributor

Persistence prevails again! After re-emailing the same contact I emailed (and never heard back from) back in March, I received an email yesterday saying they would FINALLY  be removing this old, paid collection from years ago! 1 down, only 1 left to go!!! Woohoo!

05/31/2013 672 EQ (Fico), 03/08/2012 697 TU (Fico)

Closed on my first home 12/07/11! Officially a homeowner, thanks to this forum!!!

Message 18 of 24
Fixingnow

Hi, tried but couldn't figure out how to pm through the forum yet but was wondering if you could pm me your contact info for equidata.  I have 1 C from a few years ago I'm trying to have removed, thanks!

Message 19 of 24
SJ02
Established Member

New here to the boards, but when I read that you had success with this company.....I would also like you to pm the info to me too.  Thanks in advance.

Starting Score: 492
Current Score: EQ615
Current Score: EX579
Fako (Credit Sesame) Score: 689
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.