Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill Help

tag
miguy22
Established Member

Goodwill Help

Good Evening Everyone,

I was hoping someone could offer some information (in a private message) about the following companies:

HSBC

Receivables Perform Mgmt 

Midland Cred Mgmt

Port Recov Assoc

West Asset Mgmt

American Eagle (GM Money)

Cap 1

Chase

I want to do some goodwill letters to the above for various different reasons and I was hoping someone out there might have contacts they could PM me for any or all listed. The debts have been paid off for 2 years or more and since then I've actually established a relationship with Cap 1 again with them actually offering me even better terms and more credit this time around. They actually had a judgment against me (still reported but settled) and 4 months after paying they offered me a new account. I was hoping a goodwill to them would remove the original trade line, though I know the judgment is stuck there for a few more years, thankfully it is 4 years old now and no longer hitting my score as hard.

As for the others, AE is just 2 lates I want removed.  Midland CA for the Chase account was hoping I could goodwill Chase to delete, I know Midland is hard to deal with so not sure anything will fall off with them. Portfolio CA for HSBC, I have the Orchard Plat Master and BBRZMC in great standing so hoping HSBC will drop the original trade line but Portfolio again I know can be tough. Receivables and Performance were just phone/cable my good old roomies forgot to tell me they ran up when I moved out, I paid when I found out, but then the companies updated to my reports when originally nothing was posted - not happy.

I thank all of you who read this and hope someone can help with any information from their experience with any of the above.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.