Did you mean: 

Goodwill It or Leave It?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Goodwill It or Leave It?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The account has was actually PIF in 2011.  I guess a GW attempt can't hurt.

@Anonymous wrote:

I still find it ironic that a "worse" offense of not paying a debt at all is easier to erase than a lesser offense of paying your debt, just late.  I started a thread about this months ago in this forum... that PFD's are actually easier to achieve than GW adjustments to current or already PIF accounts. 

If it was never charged off, and was paid in full, have the inididual late months been excluded already? Is the late status just showing in the comments?

It was never charged off and was paid in full.  Springleaf only shows the account as 120 days late on EX and not late at all on EQ and TU.  Beneficial shows 120 days late on EQ and absoluly no reporting on EX and TU.  Individual lates still show on reports as well as in comments.

Beneficial sold the account to Springleaf.  My concern is if I try to Goodwill Springleaf they will deny and add lates to EQ and TU.  Similarly, if I gry to GW Beneficial for lates on EQ I'm concerned they will add to EX and TU.

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.