Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill JCP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Goodwill JCP

I have a 30day late payment from 2011 from JCP. Around Oct of late year I sent a GW directly to JCP. I know that the customer reps would go by the books and say no and of course they did. Anyways, Should I send another one directly to JCP or the bank that is working with them ( SYNCB )

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Goodwill JCP

Goodwill letters always have to go to who is reporting it which would be Synchrony Bank, they are the ones that will have to grant it or deny JCP themselves have no say in what Synchrony does

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check your PM.
Message 3 of 8
tg4life
Valued Member

I have a 3-,60 and 90 day late for JCP, but the account is paid off and has been for awhile. I was wondering what is the best way to go about asking for removal? Thanks.

Message 4 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@tg4life wrote:

I have a 3-,60 and 90 day late for JCP, but the account is paid off and has been for awhile. I was wondering what is the best way to go about asking for removal? Thanks.

GW letter campaign to the office of the CEO, in this case would be Synchrony Bank.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you PM me also I am in the same boat that i have one 30 day late the same year but in November I have been trying to get goodwilled.

Thanks

Message 6 of 8
ladyjaye82
Regular Contributor

Hi, could you possibly PM me this info as well? I have one 30-day late from 2011 I'd love to get removed.

Message 7 of 8
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@mrs50cal wrote:

Hi, could you possibly PM me this info as well? I have one 30-day late from 2011 I'd love to get removed.

Being that this is an old thread, your best bet may be to PM the user yourself. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.