cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill Letter Cach LLC

tag
Tommygirl10111

Goodwill Letter Cach LLC

I just sent out Goodwill letters this week, to my surprise they called me today and agreed to delete this item off my report! I couldnt believe it!

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Goodwill Letter Cach LLC

can you post an example of the letter you sent ? also how did you go about doing this, did you pay in full or settle , if you settled how much percent off the original amount?

thanks

Message 2 of 20
Tommygirl10111

I had a balance around $1800-I got them to settle for $850 back in April but I couldnt get a pay for delete...So I copied a goodwill letter on here and switched it up to my reason of asking them to remove it. I explained that I was trying to refi my house and why I defaulted on it and how I have been working on cleaning up my credit. I mailed it last Monday and I got the call on Thursday they would remove it. My credit went up 33 points.They just put this on my credit March 2012. My other laptop has the letter I sent on it. I wil be more than happy to post it when I get back to it. I still have a top of work to do and waiting on other goodwill letters.

Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks, i sent them a GW letter i found and they settled with a pfd the same day , im so happy , it was so quick. i had a balance of 4800 and they settled for 1500 

Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I paid off a debt with them in full back in 2008, and I need it to come off my credit so that I can buy a home. What address did you use, and to whose attention did you send the letter. Let me know at your earliest convenience please.

Message 5 of 20
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Guess it's happy dance time!  Go ahead, get up from the computer, do a little diddie..   You deserve it.  Congrats!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 6 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you PM the address you used when you sent the goodwill deletion?

Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sent my letter off yesterday morning, now time to play the waiting game... Wish me luck

Message 8 of 20
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Wishing you luck!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 9 of 20
reneern1
Valued Member

Congratulations!!!! Can you PM me the Goodwill Letter. I'm praying that I have the sucess that you did! Feels go doesnt it?? Thanks so much!!!!

Starting Score: TU 517 - EQ 539
Current Score: TU 654 - EQ 657 - EX 641 FAKO
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.