Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill Letter Worked

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Goodwill Letter Worked

So, I had a paid collection for $77 to FOX Collection Center and I sent an e-mail to the CEO and the Operations Manager and asked them if they would remove it off my credit report. Decided I'd login this morning and check and it is indeed removed!!

I have had a great month so far! I just checked my Experian and it is off and  I'm hoping it's off my other reports.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Goodwill Letter Worked

Congrats! 

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long did it take for your report to reflect the deletion? I've been goodwilling my only collection with Fox and finally got a response last week from the Head of Ops that he's forwarded my request to the appropriate department.  Clearly that doesn't mean it will be deleted but the fact that he responded makes me the tiniest bit hopeful. I've not seen any changes yet but I'll give it 30 days before trying again.   

Message 3 of 13
crrredit
Established Contributor

Congrats! Can you please PM me the email addresses you used?

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yesssssssss!  You give me hope! I will be sending out two PFD letters and a GW letter in a few days and I need all of the positive energy that I can get! 

Has it increased your score yet? 

Message 5 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Sweet, congrats to your success Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice.. Well done!!

Message 7 of 13
crrredit
Established Contributor

Didn't notice before--this is months old. OP hasn't been here since October.

Message 8 of 13
JayPaulM29
Regular Contributor

Congrats! I got in contact with one of my CA. They offered me 30% off my debt, I jumped at the opp. 2 weeks later 2 of my scores jumped 21pts from paying the collection and having it removed

EQ 686 TU 692 EX 673// Goal 725's across///Gardening 2/20/15...Up for air 11/20/15
Message 9 of 13
Tryingovahere

I know this is an old thread 1st time post/comment here Smiley Happy this site is so great! Trying so hard to work on my credit, was just wondering if you could remember or give me email used? I have a paid collection with fox I need removed. Thank you very much.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.