Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill Letter to Chase Card Services

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Goodwill Letter to Chase Card Services

Hello. I've seen a number of success stories on the myFICO forums where folks have used goodwill letters to have late payments removed from their credit history. I want to try this with Chase, and I'm trying to find both the appropriate physical address and email address for Chase Card Services to send my goodwill letter. For some reason, when this information gets requested, it gets PM'd directly to those requesting it instead of it being publically listed in the forums. I'm not sure why that is, but I would greatly apprecaite it if someone could supply me with the appropriate contact information for Chase so I can hopefully get some successfull tracktion with my goodwill request letter. Thank you!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Goodwill Letter to Chase Card Services

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello. I've seen a number of success stories on the myFICO forums where folks have used goodwill letters to have late payments removed from their credit history. I want to try this with Chase, and I'm trying to find both the appropriate physical address and email address for Chase Card Services to send my goodwill letter. For some reason, when this information gets requested, it gets PM'd directly to those requesting it instead of it being publically listed in the forums. I'm not sure why that is, but I would greatly apprecaite it if someone could supply me with the appropriate contact information for Chase so I can hopefully get some successfull tracktion with my goodwill request letter. Thank you!

I'd start with the address(es) listed within your CRs. As time goes by then certainly add more addresses like corporate HQ, any addresses listed within their privacy policy, addresses used in corporate filings, etc. And try calling them too. I've seen Chase success on here by both snail mail and phone calls. 

MyFICO doesn't allow direct contact info on here, like a personal name, a direct e-mail, a direct phone line, etc. This is in place to protect the privacy of others. However, non-direct contact info is allowed like a general address, their main line, general fax info, website info, etc. 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fair enough. Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it!

Message 3 of 4
bclay
Valued Member

Did you have any luck with the info for Chase?  I have been searching for the correct contact info and have been unsucessful!

Thanks!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.